Many things have been planned in 3D extensively. Reality is different every time then planned however.
When working with 30 year old parts, it requires (again) a lot of research to get the right replacement parts. Rubbers, seals, locks, hinges. Luckily there are active and helpful communities on-line !
Slowly but steady work progresses forward...
- 24V house batteries and 230V electrical converter are installed.
- 300+ liters of fresh water which can be separated in thirds, depending on the usage.
- hinging bed (1400x2000) for access to the storage from the inside
- Vents, drain and other holes in the box are cut to make it a actual living unit
- The container door is overhauled